Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lobbying an arcade to install a SF4 cab.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Would ye be able to lobby XGC for special membership rates - free rental for tournaments, discounted for casuals. Members get a special card. I mean ye have casuals once a week - always promoting the cafe here, there are tournaments once a month - always promoting the cafe here and on eSports.ie (and possibly anywhere else that ye do / will post about the event)....

Might be worth a go - and probably easier than lobbying for an arcade machine :) (I know it differs in practice but still...). There are other centres opening that will give them competition - for example the GamesNash Live centre - and they have offered special discounts already!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Was reminded of this thread and this thread when I saw the vid a-trak posted :

Would love a place like that over here.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

:(:(

DO WANT! Lucky American Backstards!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'm Irish.
    What is a "basement"?? :confused:

Advertisement