Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music suggestions wanted

Options
  • 11-01-2010 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭

Hi guys and gals, I've just come into possession of a digital piano, and have been muddling away with reading some of the sheet music stuff I had from a while ago (years in fact!)

Can anyone recommend any good, interesting (interesting as in good popular music, though not too modern...) but fairly straightforward music I could pick up to refresh my fingers?

I like rock music, listen to the likes of Queen, U2, Beatles, Lennon, Springsteen, Paul Simon, that kind of stuff. I know I know, it's not all rock, but it's that kind of choon.

I can read music, probably at a fairly basic level, but I can read it, so i'm just looking for something that's gonna help me enjoy it and pick it up!

Comments

Advertisement