Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wayleave agreement

• 11-01-2010 9:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭

I have to provide a wayleave agreement for an AI request. Does anybody know where best to get a wayleave agreement template or are they unique to each circumstance?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

AI = Artificial Insemination?

Best talk to a solicitor as it will likely affect you title deeds. Ask the other party do they have a standard they are looking for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

I think that they are unique in each case.

The wayleave should state what is covered and to whom it applies.

I have a wayleave along the boundry of some land I own to allow a neighbour to inspect and maintain a waterpipe from a well on my land.

The wayleave is clearly marked on the land portfolio, when I bought the land I was made aware of it and whom it gave access to, and for what purpose.

Its not a right of way as you are only allowing access for a particular purpose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Further Information request?

You will need to get your solicitor involved regardless to draft and lodge the wayleave agreement. It's pretty straight forward, your engineer/architect will also need to mark it ona map.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭manufan16

AI = Artificial Insemination? LOL - not quite!

thanks for the info, I thought as much. To access my site I need to pass through my family land so a right of way/wayleave has been requested.
    I will speak with my solicitor tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,433 ✭✭✭sinnerboy

Thats exactly what you need to do OP . Good luck with your application . Legal matters are outside the remit of this forum so - thread locked .

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement