Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schools Re-opening???

Options
  • 11-01-2010 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Does anyone know if donegal schools will be open or closed tomorrow? Because i didn't see donegal schools in the list on the rte.ie and tv3.ie websites... Does that mean that donegal schools are closed tommorow 12 January?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

user3 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if donegal schools will be open or closed tomorrow? Because i didn't see donegal schools in the list on the rte.ie and tv3.ie websites... Does that mean that donegal schools are closed tommorow 12 January?

You need to look harder on the RTE website :D

http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0111/schools_weather_monday.html

Also, list is liable to be updated or not include all the schools so you may have to call tomorrow morning to ask.

Donegal

Abbey Vocational School, Donegal Town, re-opening Wednesday, 13 Jan
    Lurgybrack Natioanl School, Letterkenny re-opening Wednesday, 13 Jan
    Magh Ene College, Bundoran reopens Wednesday, 13 Jan
    Scoil Naomh Treasa, Tiernasligo, Clonmany, Co Donegal re-opening Tuesday 12 Jan
    Scoil Mhuire Secondary School, Buncrana reopens Wed 13 Jan
    Saint Eunan's College, Letterkenny, reopening 13 January, weather permitting

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭user3

Thanks. But my school isn't there so i guess it will open on wednesday :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

All schools in the one town tend to decide together, so if for e.g. Eunan's is open/closed, the other secondary schools are too.

Go onto Highland Radio's website, they have a list up.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭user3

deemark wrote: »
    All schools in the one town tend to decide together, so if for e.g. Eunan's is open/closed, the other secondary schools are too.

Go onto Highland Radio's website, they have a list up.

Thanks. My school was there it reopens on wednesday :P

Advertisement