If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote For Onkyo 507 & Onkyo SKSHT528

Options
  • 11-01-2010 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭

Hiya Richersounds,

Im looking to purchase a Black Onkyo 507 and the SKSHT528 5.1 Speaker System

What would the cost be with delivery to Cork

Cheers

Edit: will i also need speaker cable or a sub cable or do these come with the SKSHT528 speaker package?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 bryter

I also need an Onkyo 507 receiver - coupled with a set of SKS-HT728 5.1 speakers. I would like to buy by the end of the week. Exceptional AV let me down. Can you match their price? receiver: 229 (sterling) speakers: 299 (sterling) How much for a delivery to Co. Mayo? Cheers.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

bryter wrote: »
    I also need an Onkyo 507 receiver - coupled with a set of SKS-HT728 5.1 speakers. I would like to buy by the end of the week. Exceptional AV let me down. Can you match their price? receiver: 229 (sterling) speakers: 299 (sterling) How much for a delivery to Co. Mayo? Cheers.

Bryter,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I have the 507 available from stock - and I can match the price no problem - However the SKS-HT728 is only a new product and we have not yet had out 1st shipment - but they are on order - I can do the 507 & the 728 at £529.90 no problem and again ( I'm in a good mood today) I'll happily do a Boardie special of 1/2 price delivery at just £5.99 on the system.

I'll give the boys at Onkyo a bell to see what their delivery timescale is..

(I do have the 528 packs available - and I can do that system at £399.95)

Keep me posted and I'll do my best to assist if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

bryter wrote: »

Bryter,

apologies again for the delay getting back to you - just off the blower to Onkyo and they have yet to receive their 1st shipment of the 728 package and they cannot give us a firm date yet - however if you would like to mail me with your contact details we will happily pop a no obligation order on the system for you and give you a shout as soon as we get news.

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 bryter

Bryter,

apologies again for the delay getting back to you - just off the blower to Onkyo and they have yet to receive their 1st shipment of the 728 package and they cannot give us a firm date yet - however if you would like to mail me with your contact details we will happily pop a no obligation order on the system for you and give you a shout as soon as we get news.

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John,

I appreciate the reply.

I gave the store a call earlier and I placed a provisional order. Whoever I spoke to (possibly it was yourself - about 10:04 this morning) said they might have the speakers by the end of the week. They said they would give me a ring if they come in.

Cheers,

bryter

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.