Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning about new patch

Options
  • 11-01-2010 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

Just thought I'd give a heads up for anyone who downloads the newest patch. I just got it and my launcher won't list any of the add-ons and when I go to start the game, it just freezes.

So, I'd give it a while before downloading it to see if anyone else has any problems of if EA make a fix for it. It'll save you having to reinstall.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭OrangeDaisy

I completely agree.....I've had nothing but trouble for the new patch. People stuck when they're moving house, lack of skill building etc so i'd wait until they develop a patch for this patch!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

yep, new patch was crashing my pc completely.

Advertisement