Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PT3 HUD settings.

Options
  • 11-01-2010 10:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭

I'm just wondering if anyone has customized their HUD settings? I find mine to be sometimes annoying in terms of positioning etc, also I'm not sure if there's a better way of displaying the info and choosing what info is displayed.

Any tips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭blainj2

I used this tuturial to set mine up to suit myself

How To: Advanced HUD Configuration

Its long and complicated but worth it in the end i though, as it gives you really good pop-up stats for pre flop and post flop. If you dont fancy going through all that then just do it yourself as its not too bad to make simple changes to the positioning, size and whats displayed.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

are u using the standard hud layout cause i found that too bulky and arkward to mange, when my mouse was flying around the screen i was hitting the hud and the list popup would flasah up and u have to click it to go away really annoying.

Go here and have a look at these Hud options people came up with i use this one with a couple of mod's

URL=http://img685.imageshack.us/i/hud.png/]hud.png[/URL]

it's really handy but used for cash games although there's one for tournments aswell. Hope this helps

Advertisement