Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clondalkin water

• 11-01-2010 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Can anyone tell me if the water is running ok in Neilstown area of Clondalkin..
    I work there in the school and concerned about going back tomoro if the water is not running.
    Our Board of management decided to re-open the school without actually visiting the school.. hence my concern

many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭yoshx

just not in my house :) , i dunno what is going on but just cant flush the toilet, can somebudy suggest me a good way to flush the toilet ? , i was thinking to use snow , but there is not much left in my garden :D . Hopefully by tmrw there will be some water , just let hope the best :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Water is running grand for me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,186 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Our pressure was very bad during the day in the middle of the week, and down to a trickle at night or nothing at all, but was almost back to normal yesterday.

This morning the pressure is back to normal, but the water looks very cloudy and won't run clear. Rang the council and they say it's just dissolved air, but did advise boiling it though.

© 1982 Sinclair Research Ltd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭shels4ever

ninja900 wrote: »
    Our pressure was very bad during the day in the middle of the week, and down to a trickle at night or nothing at all, but was almost back to normal yesterday.

This morning the pressure is back to normal, but the water looks very cloudy and won't run clear. Rang the council and they say it's just dissolved air, but did advise boiling it though.

Duisolved air :( . But it smeels like Chlorine and lots of it to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

shels4ever wrote: »
    Duisolved air :( . But it smeels like Chlorine and lots of it to me.

And it tastes rank,even after being boiled 2 or 3 times.:eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement