Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Setanta Sports for 3 months for €5 connection fee.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

waster81 wrote: »
    Terms and conditions

5. The promotion is not available to current Setanta Sports subscribers or Setanta Sports subscribers who have cancelled their connection to the Setanta Service or whose Subscription to the Setanta Service has been terminated at any time in the 60 days prior to availing of the 90 day Subscription. The promotion is only available in the Republic of Ireland and only available on satellite. The Customer must provide the equipment necessary to avail of the Setanta Service. No Sky connection is required

It says its available on satellite but then says no sky connection is required....so..do I have a leg to stand on or is the voucher useless to me ?

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭waster81

Well I dont subscribe to sky, I just subscribe to setanta.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

I had an idea about this promotion, it might help anyone who missed the promotion, and wanted to get it. If people who have already signed up, posted their voucher numbers here, maybe they could be re-used.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Tusky wrote: »
    It says its available on satellite but then says no sky connection is required....so..do I have a leg to stand on or is the voucher useless to me ?

If you do not have a Sky box and dish pointed at the right satellite then this promotion is useless to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    If you do not have a Sky box and dish pointed at the right satellite then this promotion is useless to you.

Ah right. But you can subsribe to setanta sports via NTL digital cant you ? Just seems strange to me.

Ok - I suppose I have a spare voucher if anyones wants it ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭christo82

Tusky wrote: »
    Ah right. But you can subsribe to setanta sports via NTL digital cant you ? Just seems strange to me.

Ok - I suppose I have a spare voucher if anyones wants it ?

I'd luv that voucher. Plz PM me it. I missed out on the promotion. thx

Yeah there's still a month to left to sign up for this. Anyone who wants it could post a request here for spare or already used voucher codes, by PM .......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭stooge

yeah, if theres spare voucher/codes available I would love one. pm me and sure I'll try to return the favour in some way.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭RustySpoon

would also be interested in a voucher code if anyone has one spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭omega42

I'D Jump at the chance of a voucher if anyone is not using theres. Damn Direct Debits never have any bills to pay in post office :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

When you call through to order with your fiver, how long does it take to go live ?

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭CFC007

greendom wrote: »
    When you call through to order with your fiver, how long does it take to go live ?

It took less than 2 mins but they said it could take upto 2 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

As title says, if anyone has a spare voucher code, please pm me! :D

You could try this one, posted a while ago .....
    antod wrote: »
    heres a code i got i wont be using it so anybody want to use it = 3109-1-1501403

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Wudyaquit

I won't get to use my code now:
    746-6-821907
    Last day of promotion today!

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Cheers. Just used it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,860 ✭✭✭RayCon

Just went to cancel the AnPost 3 Months Free Sub* and they gave me another 3 months @ €5 per month ... not quite the same deal but it'll see me out til the end of the season for €15 (better than €16.99 per month !!) ... so overall - 6mths for €20 ... not bad at all.

*€5 connection fee

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭yknaa

Meant to post a reminder for people to cancel the 3 month free deal in order to comply with the T&C. I did so last week and got the same offer as above - another 3 months for a fiver per month.

Yeah, I had set a reminder on my phone to cancel the Sub and avoid getting stung.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 digitalpoggy

has any1 got any promo codes for setanta. I wouldnt mind taking out a sub but not for €17!

• Advertisement

**Bump**

An Post are running this offer again at the post office. It's the same as last time, free Setanta Sports when you pay any 2 bills by Billpay, at the post office counter. €5 connection fee applies. This time a PostFone top-up bought at the counter also qualifies. PostFone is An Posts new mobile phone service.

This offer is on the An Post web site: http://www.anpost.ie/AnPost/MainContent/Personal+Customers/Money+Matters/Billpay/Setanta+Sports+Promotion.htm, and information is at post office counters.

Im still with Setanta since the last promo ... every time I ring up tp cancel they offer me a new 3 month contract at €5 a month ... so Ive had Setanta now for a full year for €50 .. anybody thinking of going for this promo ... do it. Great value.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

Do they still show premiership games on setanta?

Here's what they show on Setanta: http://www.setanta.com/ie/Our-Sports/

P.S. This offer closes on January 23rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

does this apply to upc / sky or both

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

I assume there's no way of availing of this if you use their online payments?

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Gipo3

If anybody gets the code and does not want I will take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 kaka2001

Just rang up, sky customers only. Whats the point in that!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Soarer

kaka2001 wrote: »
    Just rang up, sky customers only. Whats the point in that!

If you're not using your code, I'll gladly find a use for it! ;)

• Advertisement

Ive got a spare code for whoever wants it ... ping me a PM

Advertisement