Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico Broadband

• 11-01-2010 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else having trouble with Perlico Broadband in the Mullingar area?

My internet went down about 7.30-8.00pm and is only just back. It's not as fast as normal.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

-Orlaith- wrote: »
    Is anyone else having trouble with Perlico Broadband in the Mullingar area?

My internet went down about 7.30-8.00pm and is only just back. It's not as fast as normal.

Thanks.

Same problem, been down for about the last 1:30 hrs just came back now, based in Galway though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Mine was down in Dublin for about 2 hours and so was my uncles:mad:

This seems to be happening too often.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Thank you.

Good to know we're not the only ones experiencing this.

Even now it is still not at normal speed, but hopefully by tomorrow it will be back to normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 rayobrien08

i work with perlico BB support there has been a wide spread issue since last night but engineers are working to resolve the issue no timeframe at present

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 schnecke1916

i work with perlico BB support there has been a wide spread issue since last night but engineers are working to resolve the issue no timeframe at present

Ray, I have been having similar problems in the midlands. Been going on since Christmas. Connection will drop for an hour or two and then come back. It was out New Years eve till New Years Day, very annoying as that was the exact time I wanted to use Skype. I rang customer support last night (as I couldn't get through to technical support, was getting an engaged tone) and I was told it was an authentication issue. I was told the same thing on New Years Eve. Having worked for Eircom support I know that issues can come up from time to time but this one is going on nearly two weeks. Can you tell me where exactly the problem is, is it at the exchange, the servers? I have been with Perlico since 2006 and only since I upgraded to the 3mb package last October have these problems been arising. Are you victims of your own success?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

:)
    I have been with Perlico since 2006 and only since I upgraded to the 3mb package last October have these problems been arising. Are you victims of your own success?

You took the words right out of my mouth on that one mate,exact same problem with my broadband.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jimmyboss

Problems in Ballina since yesterday morning, signal dropping completely, half strength at best, still ongoing......

Advertisement