Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Road

Options
  • 11-01-2010 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Thinking of driving to Limerick tomorow, does anyone know if it's safe or has done it recently?

I'll be coming from the douglas area probabley through mallow and charleville, or would it be better going by mitchellstown through ballylanders or would I be mad?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

Haven't been on this road today but know it intimately. I know Cork to Limerick (for me) is almost dead on ninety minutes, so if I was doing it tomorrow, I'd add an extra 45mins to be on the safe side. I drive a 4x4 so I'd be sure of getting there but every journey seems to take bout 50% more time just now. IMHO I think you'd be better via Charleville as its a main route. My ten cents worth :)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭owenmul

i've up and down it over the past few weeks non stop, going out drinking and the lark!!

I's day your best bet is into mallow, charleville and limerick, making the trip down again tomorrow!!

best of luck anyway and take it handy!!

Advertisement