Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetables

Options
  • 11-01-2010 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey :)
    Anyone know when the new timetables will be out? Looking to see if I'll get a day off during the week.. (wishfull thinking!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Anyone know when the new timetables will be out? Looking to see if I'll get a day off during the week.. (wishfull thinking!)

You may not get them until you go back.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

and they will probably be all over the place for weeks!

draffodx wrote: »
    and they will probably be all over the place for weeks!

Yep. It's the DKIT way. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 gaga oh lala

Thanks for the replies guys, was thinking that I wouldn't find out till Monday :mad:
    Damn DKIT and its disorganisation!! lol

Thanks for the replies guys, was thinking that I wouldn't find out till Monday :mad:
    Damn DKIT and its disorganisation!! lol

I wish they'd update them on the website at the weekend. Just a rough timetable because knowing my luck I won't have to be in until 12 or something on Monday and I'll be in from 9.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 Aikon2009

Hey, they have been up since during the exams they will probably change but at least we have a idea not like other times!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 gaga oh lala

Aikon2009 wrote: »
    Hey, they have been up since during the exams they will probably change but at least we have a idea not like other times!!

Damn, mine's not there! All the nursing building courses seem to be missing from that list..Ah sure if I don't have a timetable then I can't go in :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Topmanager

www.dkit.ie/bs for all the business students

I just got an email from the head of my course with an attachment for my new timetable so if you check your student mail then you may have a similar email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Didn't get an email, didn't expect to get one either...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

timetables been out for about 2 weeks now. seems we are missing a subject in ours guess won't find out till the morning:(

Advertisement