Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shower pane replacement

• 11-01-2010 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

I've been looking around for a few days to see if anyone can replace a pane of glass in my shower unit but can't find anyone that can do it.
    If anyone has any ideas,please let me know. Can't use th damn shower bacuase of missing pane.....

thanks
    P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭items

The reason why its hard find anyone could be down to type of door, if its non standard as in comes from far abroad, Italy, China etc I doubt any glaziers would have pane to match up, different standards, different thickness. Some shower doors due to their construction wont allow for panes to be replaced. You might have to replace entire shower door, prices have come down a lot over last two years, check out prices if you haven't already, you might be surprised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Spaco

Cheers Items

I'll look around. It's a pretty plain, rectangle shape but as you said, may not be designed to have a pane replaced.

Cheeers

Advertisement