Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleva restaurant

Options
  • 12-01-2010 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone

I'm just wondering is Fleva still open these days? I tried to call them this evening but got a "number unassigned" message on my phone ..??

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Fleva closed down a few months ago. Another victim of the recession unfortunately.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Nah its dead and gone, some other place now operating at that location.

If you have gift vouchers I hope to god you bought them with a credit card because you';ll likely not get a penny back otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Its a Mocha coffee shop now i think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Purry Cat

Fleva closed in early November. The ever-growing Mocha empire has taken over the premises. Quite nice there too, if expensive coffee.

On that point, anyone been to Maria's Cakes in Kieran Street, a couple of doors down from the MCB Tearooms? Very small but quite nice.

Advertisement