Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb internet connection

Options
  • 12-01-2010 12:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Is anyone having problems with this. Since the cold weather came in I am forever being cut off and not just for a few minutes but for hours esp in the evening it is really starting to annoy me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

imag!ne wimax is due in dundalk from february. think i'll be goin with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

We lived in town for 4 years and used Dodgywebs Metro service, it was very good and I could count on one hand the amount of times it went down in that time.
    We moved out into the country about 6 months ago and went with Dodgywebs Bizwave service and it is terrible. It rarely works, except when they come out to fix it and talking to their technical support team is a complete waste of time. I have heard good reports about wimax and will be going with that as soon as it is available. Incidentally my broadband has been working pretty well for the last day and a half, which is a record, in fact it improved just after I emailed them asking to terminate my contract.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Bingles

Thanks for the replys and thanks for the tip on wimax going to look into that. Had a quick google on it there and it looks pretty good but would like to do a small bit of reserch more before I get it. I have to say it was ok last night only cut off for about half hour but that is half hour more than I wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

Bingles, check out Net1.ie usually very reliable and good speeds.

Advertisement