Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost friend

Options
  • 12-01-2010 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I lost touch with a friend about 3 -4 years ago her name was margaret or mags lost her surname.we worked in dublin airport in sky music til she left for austraila for a year then came back to sky music. she was from balbriggan had an older sister she would be about 28ish now.I know its a long shot if you know her please contact me my name is paul,im from drumcondra.:confused:

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

I used to work in Sky but left in Sept 2002 but I'm pretty sure Mags used to work there even then. Drop me a PM as I can't remember her surname either but should know someone who will just need to double check we're talking about the same person. My friend may even have a number for Mags.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I'd suggest that the OP provide their contact details to Irish Halo. These details can then be passed on& it will be her decision to resume contact

No disrespect to the OP, but providing contact information to strangers on the internet is not a good idea.

Regards,

HB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement