Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puppy names?

Options
  • 12-01-2010 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Have a new pup on the way in 2 weeks. Any sugestions on names ? It's a Malamute male. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Perhaps not helpful, but sometimes people wait until they get the pup and have it a few days and see what name suits best :) because you could pick out a name and it may not go with the personality.

Also a few Malamute type names
    Timber, Bear, Sitka, Nanuk, Shadow, Tundra, Wolf, Dakota, Kodiak, Yukon, Allohak, Dante, Gaul, Diesel, Blazer, Chunka, Juneau, Nova

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

I always find this site helpful in naming new dogs, some great names on there.

http://www.lowchensaustralia.com/names/eskimonames.htm

I agree with star-pants though, live with the dog for a little while, get to know his characteristics a bit before you name him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,938 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

How about Marmite :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭votejohn

I always wanted a pair of sibes called Max and Millie, so Max? (had a brain freeze when my pup came though, so she got stuck with bella, wish I could change it to Millie!!)

Gizmo,

Buzbie,

hunter,

tiny ;)

ice

storm,

santa ;)

Advertisement