Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chantelle - looking for

Options
  • 12-01-2010 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭

Are you Chantelle.. school secretary? You flew to Chicago in Feb last year (2009) and chatted to me the whole way from Dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Ledge

si_guru wrote: »
    Are you Chantelle.. school secretary? You flew to Chicago in Feb last year (2009) and chatted to me the whole way from Dublin?
    Jayney-Mack! Bit of a Long Shot innit?
    That burd could've been from ANYWHERE in Ireland let alone Dublin City/Co.
    You'd be as well to Create a Similar Thread in EVERY County/Region Forum on Boards.
    Or try taking out a Classified Ad in Herald/Indo/Times etc. etc.
    In intrests of privacy they mightn't do it but ask airline carrier for a manifestio of passengers & work from there? All you'd need is a First & 2d Name & Facebook'll do the rest.
    Best of Luck.:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Been working up to this post have you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Why not try www.gumtree.ie they've a specific ad space called missed connections for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

vektarman wrote: »
    Why not try www.gumtree.ie they've a specific ad space called missed connections for this.

Cheers will try that!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

God Speed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

Ring Ray D'Arcy. He does this kind of thing sometimes

Advertisement