Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The single worst experience of my life was

• 12-01-2010 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭

when my younger brother deleted my pokemon game save as a kid. :( :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Aww :(

I have a nice brother, he bought me a Pikachu plushie!

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

I have only gotten over it recently, 10 + years later :pac: Everytime I hear Pokemon mentioned it brings me back to this dark memory from my childhood!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I accidently deleted my brother's save file before I got my own copy.

I was young...I didn't know. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

This happened to me twice.

I can bear a grudge...:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Kinda feel your pain, was playing Stadium with my sis and she pulled my Blue cart out midgame, I rammed it back in thinking she had wiped it and the game showed no save file. Had to leave the room for 5 minutes. Ended up it was fine, but was tempted to start digging her a shallow grave for a sec.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Some dickhead robbed my Blastoise. I never played it again after that.

:-/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Reminds me of the time I let a friend have a go of my Blue version. I told him not to teach my Pokémon any moves without asking.

He ended up giving my Mew all HMs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

I had all of the gameboy versions on my phone until a few months ago. I was playing crystal and doing pretty well until my phone froze losing about my game (about 2 months progress). It couldn't be saved because when I tried to reload it I was stuck on a piece of land you weren't supposed to be able to land on and couldn't move... You think at my age the loss would have been easier to deal with, but I still haven't forgiven sony ericsson. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Davidius wrote: »

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Davidius wrote: »

He should be shot.
    We should start a fund to relocate the move deleter to Kanto.
    That surf was poxy to find too.Feckin safari took me 10 tries to find them gold teeth and surf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

My neighbour stole my Pokemon Blue cartridge.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I remember one day my sister took my gameboy without me knowing and started a new game and then saved over my save which i was only half way through.

I went absolutely ballistic. It was probably an hour before i managed to calm down.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

This happened to me with red before, and my sister deleted the save file. I had every pokémon obtainable in Red without trading over too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Denny M wrote: »
    This happened to me with red before, and my sister deleted the save file. I had every pokémon obtainable in Red without trading over too

Is that even possible?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

CianRyan wrote: »
    Is that even possible?

I meant it as everything you could catch in the wild, from one of the traders around the area, or get by levelling up. So I only had one of the eeveelutions, and didn't have Alakazam, Machamp, Gengar or Golem, and only 1 of the starters

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Denny M wrote: »
    I meant it as everything you could catch in the wild, from one of the traders around the area, or get by levelling up. So I only had one of the eeveelutions, and didn't have Alakazam, Machamp, Gengar or Golem, and only 1 of the starters

Ah yes, that makes sense.
    I was afraid my Pokéknowledge wasn'y up to scratch.:rolleyes:

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

CianRyan wrote: »
    Is that even possible?

It's possible if you use one of the glitches that allows you to get any Pokémon you want isn't it? Sorry I'm not up to scratch on specifics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

i think i more or less finished pokemon yellow...then my a relative deleted it on purpose, i had transfered level 100 pokemon from a friend so the game was easy enough...

Advertisement