Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What smart phone?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

@strecker, OP already stated that nokias are a no no. I already stated that the important thing here is what exactly OP wants from the phone, "If camera is important, definitely the Nexus One, or full flash browsing for that matter. Others prefer having a huge variety of apps available." Sure there are a huge amount of ridiculous pathetic apps in the appstore, but there are also a huge amount of useful and/or entertaining apps there a lot of which wouldnt work properly without the iphones smooth multitouch features. I also use s60 5th daily and there is absolutely no comparison. Android is definitely a contender, and over the next year they are almost sure to destroy apples market share, but not yet. And Nielson boxes? Crime statistics in Germany? Pissing contests? Seriously?

i hear you.
    i was making a point about irrelevant/careless/manipulative comparisons. That is all. Sorry if I hurt your feelings :)

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭dwaned

I finally made up my mind. I got the Xperia X2! More than I wanted to spend but a great phone!
    Now all I have to do is work it all out and my curiosity about apps has suddenly risen :)

Thanks for all the comments and advice.

DwaneD

Advertisement