Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

:(

Options
  • 12-01-2010 2:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

Such a headache from studying! Thank god my dads getting me a desk tomorrow lol. I realised today how much school I missed last year, regretting it now, and i still dont know what to do whn Im studyin, generally i sit down and whatever i pull out of my bag first i study lol. How are u all getting on with ur study?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Starting as soon as I get back to school. Haven't done an ounce, and believe me, the sooner these 6 months are over, the happier I'll be. And look, it doesn't matter how long you spend, it's what you get done that matters. If you spend an hour learning one topic, but no it back to front, isn't that better than that extra 30 minutes you would've spent staring at the book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Sophsxxx

I did nothing all xmas!:(
    Even the extra days off I slept away. I have to finish my history project do 3 essays in English and an ABQ I got for homework weeks ago to do...urgh!
    And have to get it all done tomorrow...fun!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭yenoBAYUB

Very true! its just alot of pressure, all for exams! When do ur mocks start?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭yenoBAYUB

Sophsxxx wrote: »
    I did nothing all xmas!:(
    Even the extra days off I slept away. I have to finish my history project do 3 essays in English and an ABQ I got for homework weeks ago to do...urgh!
    And have to get it all done tomorrow...fun!:rolleyes:

thats a crazy amount of homework! I only got biology stuff to do! Well i hope cause if not im in troubleeee haha...

Advertisement