Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life!

Options
  • 12-01-2010 3:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

Does anyone just love being alive? It's one big adventure, every-bodies is different, you gets to meet a seemingly infinite casts of characters, all with different insights and views. You can travel and explore, fall in love or discover amazing new things.

Everything is always changing so you never know what to expect and you can take friends along for the ride to share in the wonder of it all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Sure beats being dead anyways!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Yeah, I'm happy with my life. Yes, everyone gets kicked around a bit in life, but I'm lucky for that, in the most part, I have had a happy life.

The cast of characters can be painful at times! But mostly the ones I've encountered are sound enough.

''Life's not fair, kiddo, get used to it!'' -Herbert Garrison, South Park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

I love the life I'm living now. It would be nice if I had a steady job and didn't have to rely on the dole, but I'm really enjoying life. Every time I go out for a spin on my bike I wonder where I'll end up, in the Essex countryside or in Regent's Park or Knightsbridge... So many places, so litte time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 silverberg

What a lovely take on life you have!
    In the word's of Nina Simone "I got my arms, my hands, my fingers,
    my legs, my feet, my toes,
    And my liver, got my blood" ....... so I'm happy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

• Advertisement
Advertisement