Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Genio report needed

• 12-01-2010 7:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

hey there

unfortunately i am a stupid person who left her n85 in the taxi while in a rush to work think it fell out of my bag. oh and if the person that took it is reading this hope your enjoying the fact you can not use it :P

anyway need to get a new phone. i love the look of the samsung genio but the thing is it is touch screen. the BF had a LG touch screen and it drove him up the wall, i even used it and even scrolling down annoyed me, it wasnt tat responsive in my opinion. my question is whoever owns a genio please be honest and tell me is it responsive in text and use? i have had samsung phones before and i have loved them as they were so good!!!

can someone let me know?

Advertisement