Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Priority on Daft.ie

Options
  • 12-01-2010 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

have a property to rent on daft, i'm wondering does anyone have experience on how to get your property to the top of the list?Theres other properties with exactly the same spec as mine but are further up.

How does the site prioritise?is it alphabetically or doe it go further up the ist per hit?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭booyah1024

Daft will show results from agents first then premium ads then standard ads. If your ad is a standard ad then I'm sure there is a way to get it upgraded. Ring them and see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafa1977

Just update the ad every day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I used a premium advert before. Made no difference. Just bump it up every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭Diarmuid

as someone searching for a place on DAFT at the moment, put on plenty of pics, a good description and a good price and don't worry about your position on the listings. Plenty will order by price anyways, after doing a search

• Registered Users Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Yup as Diarmuid said put plenty of pics up. Im int he same position and i cant get iover the amoutn of properties that have 1 pic or even non. We dont even bother with those ads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Be cheaper / cheapest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Default ordering is by last added/updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Its actually an overseas property, so the search options aren't as comprehensive.options of min/max price,bedrooms,choice of apartment or house and area of the world don't seem to define much. There doesn't seem to be any way of prioritsing. Anyway I emailed daft today so waiting for response.thanks for the tips

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

got it sorted!

Advertisement