If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio Stands

Options
  • 12-01-2010 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    I mentioned a while back that I'd be looking for stands for my MA Radius HD (R90s), which I got off your good selves, at some stage. I think that time is fast approaching :P. So, whats the best price you can give me for 4 black stands?

Cheers.

Chris.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

chris_ie wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    I mentioned a while back that I'd be looking for stands for my MA Radius HD (R90s), which I got off your good selves, at some stage. I think that time is fast approaching :P. So, whats the best price you can give me for 4 black stands?

Cheers.

Chris.

Chris are your Radius the revised HD model or the older Classic models? The stands are different for both models believe it or not - also what finish are they as we can probably get matching stands!

Keep me posted and I'll get back to you with stock & availability.

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭chris_ie

Chris are your Radius the revised HD model or the older Classic models? The stands are different for both models believe it or not - also what finish are they as we can probably get matching stands!

Keep me posted and I'll get back to you with stock & availability.

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

The ones I have a piano black. I think its the latest Radius HD range. Was there an updated Radius HD range? Got mine off you in the summer last year. (4xR90s, R370 sub, R250 center)

The ones I have a piano black. I think its the latest Radius HD range. Was there an updated Radius HD range? Got mine off you in the summer last year. (4xR90s, R370 sub, R250 center)

MMM nice,

yep there is no problem getting the HD Stands in Black ( we have them on order at the moment) - they are already on back order and we can do them at a Boardie special of £139.95 delivered...

They look great BTW - very spouse friendly ;)

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

MMM nice,

yep there is no problem getting the HD Stands in Black ( we have them on order at the moment) - they are already on back order and we can do them at a Boardie special of £139.95 delivered...

They look great BTW - very spouse friendly ;)

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc

That 139.95 delivered per pair? Or all 4? :D

That 139.95 delivered per pair? Or all 4? :D

We're good buy not that good Chris... £139.95 a pair £279.90 for the four inc delivery.

Keep me posted and apologies for the confusion,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

We're good buy not that good Chris... £139.95 a pair £279.90 for the four inc delivery.

Keep me posted and apologies for the confusion,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Haha thought that anyways John :p

Still best price I've seen anywhere for them. I'll be in contact within next few weeks to get these ordered.

Thanks for the quote John.

So John, its um... been a "few weeks" now since I asked about this! :p

Definitely getting them now, moving to new house start of next month and want new shiny stands! Has the price shrunk at all since? :D Let me know the cost and we'll get this sorted. I'll need to check out the cable situation in new house too, layout is a bit different so might need some more..

Thanks!

Chris

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Chris.

The price unfortunately would still be the same as before :)

We currently have these in stock in the Black finish!!

When would suit for me to give you a call?

Hey Chris.

The price unfortunately would still be the same as before :)

We currently have these in stock in the Black finish!!

When would suit for me to give you a call?

Hey Kenny,

Same price? Ah well worth a shot haha :D. Still a good deal!

Should be home after 5, you can give me a shout then, you guys have my number from before?. Not sure when I'll be able to take delivery but we can get the money side of things sorted ;)

Hey Chris.

Stands will be leaving on Monday and will arrive Tuesday :D

Thanks for the order.

• Advertisement

Cheers Kenny! Another question :) thinking about gettin a new tv before or after Xmas. Was chatting to Ash bout the 9 series Philips, price is a bit steep though. Might make the move to Plasma now the IR isnt as much of an issue these days and been reading up on the Panasonic V20/V25, I see you guys have it for £1999 on the UK site. Do you guys do it in Belfast? With that size (50") guess it would be a collection in store? Also does the boardies discount apply? :D

Hey Chris_ie.

Replied to your PM ;)

Stands landed down home today, speedy delivery as always. Thanks guys!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.