Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petsupermarket.co.uk - anyone used them?

Options
  • 12-01-2010 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭

I've noticed they are cheaper than Zooplus and they stock Arden Grange. They are also very cheap for Nutro. Has anyone here used them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Paul91

i haven't as they don't stock the dog food i use, but you can get discounts of 15% if you collect nescafe "beans" and register with them

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭shanagarry

I haven't used them, just had a look there. It seems they don't offer free delivery to Ireland though, so a delivery charge of £12.99 would negate any saving for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

shanagarry wrote: »
    I haven't used them, just had a look there. It seems they don't offer free delivery to Ireland though, so a delivery charge of £12.99 would negate any saving for me.

Is it not free though if you order so much?

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭shanagarry

Lemlin wrote: »
    Is it not free though if you order so much?

From my reading, it seems that it is only UK deliveries that qualify for the free delivery? I'd drop them an email before you order, just in case.

Advertisement