If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 tvs please

Options
  • 12-01-2010 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

hi finaly lookin to get these two tv's 37" and 42" 8404 or 2 42" 8404s can you give me a quote for this and can i pick them up this week?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi There Iguana Bob

I'm happy to quote:)

The 37PFL8404H would be €809.99 in the SALE and the 42PFL8404H will come in at €899.99 in our SALE

I hope to see the 42" version in next week but I do have a few folks who have paid for these and get first bite at my stock when they arrive - your welcome to pay for them and join the list!

The 37PFL8404H is a very rare beast - I'm not too sure when we will have these back in stock at this stage I'm afraid.

Oh as a bonus I can offer you the 4 Year Warranty on these TV's as well - they have decided to extended the offer until end of this month - officially ended last month but it will now run to end of Jan so a nice little extra!!

How does that sound to you?

Cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.