Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cap'n Morgans Spice

Options
  • 12-01-2010 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

Hi all, dont drink this stuff myself, but need a bit of help.

Friends birthday comin up, and I want to buy the biggest bottle of Cap Morgans Spice Gold I can.

How big is the biggest bottle availible?
    Where can I get one?
    And how much will it cost?

Cheers people.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Those big bottles are usually a lot more expensive per litre than standard ones. I have a mate who is convinced of the "it must be better value in bigger bottles" logic and gets litre bottles of vodka which are usually more expensive per ml, but the very big ones can be crazy prices.

Normal 700ml morgan bottles are only €20 in tesco at the moment, not sure where you would get other ones outside of an airport. I'd sooner get a selection of a few rums, some here mentioned sailor jerrys rum, I would also recommend the 3 year old (3 anos) havanna club.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,939 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

rubadub wrote: »
    I'd sooner get a selection of a few rums, some here mentioned sailor jerrys rum, I would also recommend the 3 year old (3 anos) havanna club.

Nooo!!!:eek:
    Sailor Jerry's run is the worst, most artificial tasting rum I've ever tasted!!

Advertisement