Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do stolen dogs go?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭CreedonsDogDayc

How common are rottie lab crosses with tails intact?

I saw one in Cork yesterday and I tried to follow it (with a woman) but with all the damn one way streets in Cork I lost them!

I was keeping an eye out for her again today but no sign.

How would ye suggest approaching them?

If i see her again I was going to approach and say

"Hi, what kind of dog is that, so cute"

Then ask how old is it, how long has she had it? Hopefully at this stage she'll say she got it recently... then I'll ask from where. I then would say Look, the reason I ask is my friend lost a very similar looking dog a few months ago, and her kids are distraught, would she mind coming with me to the vets to scan the dog for a chip.

what do ye think? how would ye approach this kind of situation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

How common are rottie lab crosses with tails intact?

I have seen a number of ads for Rottie x puppies (8 week olds, not Bear's age) and a lot of them look very like Bear. It seems that if a Rottie is crossed with another breed, the pups seem to usually look more Rottie- just not as heavily built.

Advertisement