Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Sunday Times - Style magazine front cover

• 12-01-2010 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭

Hey,

anyone know where I could get the green shoes on the front cover of the Sunday Times Style magazine. The mention where the dress is from but not the shoes.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Give them an email.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭LillyVanilli

Have done, just thought I might get a quicker answer here if anyone recognised them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

Did you hear back from them? I just saw the shoes on the style magazine and I thought they were lovely. I want! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

Yeah just saw it at home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Are you talking about this Sunday's magazine (i.e. January 10th)?

• Advertisement

Yep, the Style Magazine from Sunday 10 Jan.

In case of confusion, they're not actually on the cover, they're on the 'contents' page.

(Well, those are they shoes I'm talking about, anyway!) :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭bdo

As its a Stella McCartney dress, I looked at the Stella site ... and while the shoes the model has on on Page 21 ARE Stella's ... http://www.stellamccartney.com/us/en/shopStella/Shoes.aspx

... but the green ones are not there sadly ...

Sally

Sorry yeah contents page not cover. I havent got any response yet unfortunately. Theyre probably "models own" as they say. Pity I wanted them for my wedding shoes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I had a look through the Stella McCartney section on Net A Porter but I didn't see them there.

I then browsed all of Net a Porter for greeen shoes (you can view shoes by colour) but they didn't appear there either.

Yeah, I just had a look on the stella website there now and didn't see anything remotely like them. I had a quick look on the net for them (googled green sandals) and didn't come up with anything like them :(

I have a pair of sandals in red that are sort of like them which I bought in Aldo in their summer sale, but the green ones in the picture were really nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Can someone post up a pics of said shoes???

I wanna see !!! :)

Its a scanned image so quality isnt the best
    shoesd.png

Advertisement