Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term apartments

Options
  • 12-01-2010 2:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭

Hi there - anyone know of any sites where you can book short term apartments for 2 nights or so in Galway City, or Salthill? There's one in Dublin called staydublin.com, something like that would be ideal! Not having much finding similar on net. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭citycentre

The Western Hotel on Prospect Hill has short let apartments in the building above TK Maxx. A bit more expensive than StayDublin though I think...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

There's apartments on Merchant's Road, sorry don't know the name. Try Googling 'Short stay merchants road' or 'apartments merchants road' or something like that'.

This time of year many apartments are taken up by students, but you'll find something no problem

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

JohnCleary wrote: »
    There's apartments on Merchant's Road, sorry don't know the name. Try Googling 'Short stay merchants road' or 'apartments merchants road' or something like that'.

This time of year many apartments are taken up by students, but you'll find something no problem

thanks, think i found those ones, will have a look :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Why do you need a whole apartment for just two days? Would you not be better off with the hostel/hotel route. With the likes of the travel inn your paying for the room not per person and with hostels you can have the private room and access to a kitchen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

ScumLord wrote: »
    Why do you need a whole apartment for just two days? Would you not be better off with the hostel/hotel route. With the likes of the travel inn your paying for the room not per person and with hostels you can have the private room and access to a kitchen.

Sometimes apartments are a much better idea for people... it all depends on their needs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭McTigs

citycentre wrote: »
    The Western Hotel on Prospect Hill has short let apartments in the building above TK Maxx. A bit more expensive than StayDublin though I think...
    This

My girlfriends parents were here over the christmas and stayed in these. Really nice fit out and a balcony overlooking the square.

they paid 600e for 7 nights which i thought was quite reasonable

Advertisement