Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paperless billing

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

foggy_lad wrote: »
    trouble is if you forget your password it asks for your account number which is on your bill which you do not have:)

You can save the pdf bills on your hard drive so you will always have your account number handy if you do happen to forget your password :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

i have the opposite issue with the ESB, i went the road of paperless billing but they have not sent me any email notifications and now wont put me back on the paper billing system!

stick with your paper bills and avoid the hassle!
    irishbird wrote: »
    we didnt sign up to paperless billing with them, they said because we pay by direct debit that we were not entitled to a bill. up until a year ago i was getting bills and then they just stopped in january last year
    irishbird wrote: »
    NTL refuse to send us a bill or an email.

i am sure this is completely illegal but its like banging your head off a brick wall with them.

Clicked into the thread to say the same.

I am signed up to ntl's website but I still don't get any notification.

They are some ignorant shower of *****.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Fnergg

trouble is if you forget your password it asks for your account number which is on your bill which you do not have:)

Yeah, I was stumped by that too and I had to phone them to get the account number. The ESB tell me they are in the process of changing the system so that it will ask for your telephone number instead of your account number when you forget the password.

Regards,

Fnergg

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Used to use ESB online billing before switching to Bord Gais, very straight forward stuff with the ESB and the ability to download the bills in pdf was extremely handy.

Advertisement