Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to make exam, what to do ?

Options
  • 12-01-2010 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi all , just wondering if anybody could tell me what to do. I have an exam wedensday and unfortunately am sick, i've gotten a sick note from doctor. Just wondering what I should do who I should email etc. Any advice would be greatly accepted thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Joebits

I'm sick and i'm sitting the exams.

Don't be a pussy

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Joebits wrote: »
    I'm sick and i'm sitting the exams.

Don't be a pussy

:cool:

Fine and all but if you're very sick and manage to infect an entire student body, we know who to lynch.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Dufresne

Dec0512 wrote: »
    Hi all , just wondering if anybody could tell me what to do. I have an exam wedensday and unfortunately am sick, i've gotten a sick note from doctor. Just wondering what I should do who I should email etc. Any advice would be greatly accepted thanks.

Email and/or phone your year coordinator. Heres a link to the DIT staff contact directory - http://www.dit.ie/tools/contacts/

Unfortunately you will most likely have to do the exam in August BUT it will count as a first attempt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

Contact the exams office also to let them know. They'll tell you what to do next.

Advertisement