Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Sales in Cork City?

Options
  • 12-01-2010 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

which shops are having the best sales?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

you've missed all the good stuff! My female friends are always raving about swamp on patrick st

I would imagine they are all mainly finished now, was only thinking today that I must get some nice reduced jumpers in the summer sales :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

in terms of discounts Brown Thomas have great price drops, especially on kitchenware like Stellar knives, Le Creuset pans etc.

I'm not sure about clothing though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

End of sales bargains to be had at the moment, In my personal opinion its the best time to shop, Got piles of books and other stuff today in Easons in Mahon today for €23, couldn't carry it away so had to come back with a trolley:pac::pac: River Island now has 50% off all marked down sale items, loads of good value to be had in clarkes and most of the other shops in Mahon (except debenhams) everywhere seems to have good offers. Am waiting for Zara to reduce their things further though, at the end of last years sales they reduced everything to under €10, starting at €3.95 for a lot of stuff.

Going to check out the bargains in town on Sunday and will report back with the many bargains I WILL find:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

H&M has some pretty good stuff still left actually and good prices too! I was suprised when i went in last saturday - although i wasn't in 'shopping mode' then but THIS saturday is a different story! If there's anything left that is:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 LadyLee

I got The last waltz for E4.99 !!!!! special edition in Directors Cut Queens Old Castle... Bargain!!! LOL 29.99 in HMV my Hubby was delighted with his Pressie... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

champion sports in the savoy has an unreal sale on. almost 50% off all nike/adidas etc... stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

in terms of discounts Brown Thomas have great price drops, especially on kitchenware like Stellar knives, Le Creuset pans etc.

I'm not sure about clothing though!

It's usually good for clothing too although I didn't bother with the later rounds of reductions this year as I would prefer to keep my money for the spring/summer collections.

The BT sale is over now though afaik.

Advertisement