Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tin whistle notes for the irish rover

• 12-01-2010 3:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭

Does anyone have the notes for "The Irish rover" on a D tin whistle?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭Darkphenom

Blade wrote: »

Im afraid that makes no sense to me.If someone has the notes could they post them here please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

Darkphenom wrote: »
    Im afraid that makes no sense to me.If someone has the notes could they post them here please

If you follow Blade's link you'll find the notes in both sheet music and ABC format. If your having trouble understanding ABC format, learn it here, it'll help a lot if your gonna be learning music off the internet.
    Try to pick it up by ear first though, best way to it and it'll stand to you in the long run.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Not sure what other format you could be looking for, the notes are there in ABC and so is the sheet music.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 bored reader

is it the do re me notes you're looking for. if so i could help. or abc is fine too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement