Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE TARDIS HERE IN IRELAND !

Options
  • 12-01-2010 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello,
    dont know if this is the right place to post but if anyone is interested in borrowing a full size TARDIS and couple DALEKS they can, so long as they are used or making a fan video or home movie, or for charity fundraising.

My full size models are in Leitrim (near Longford border) and are also available to rent, for birthday parties etc, but Im more interested in finding others interested in making a fan video.

You can see couple photos at

http://www.rentstuff.ie/Public/item/default.aspx?id=3105

I can also be emailed via tjac@rock.com
    cheerio

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

That's awesome...
    I'd definitely be interested in this... bit busy at the moment with other projects, but I'll definitely get back to you about this...
    Well played...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 TardisOwner

Thanks Capt Negative, much appreciated, they did take a lot of hard work to make.
    Id like to do more but I no longer have the freetime
    cheerio

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sg1alpha

Tardis owner!!!!

would you br interested in selling one of your full size daleks ???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

A three year old thread with a link to a site that no longer exists.. locked..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement