Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan sunny van 87-91 model ?

Options
  • 12-01-2010 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, Lookin for a nissan sunny van diesel 87-91. Obviously they are quite hard to come across. Basically the old man drives nothing else, he has his own business down the country, and the one he has is getting very unreliable. anyway if anyone comes across one it would be great..
    sonny
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭kasper

almost certain there is one on donedeal classic and vintage section in the last week or so ,could be worth a look sorry dont know how to post up a link

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Here ya go: http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/vintagecars/1108130#

@kasper - you just cut the url from the ad and paste it into your reply here!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

any other old Sunny van won't be in much better condition than his current one, even if you came up one model to the newer Sunny van you may have more luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sbishop

I showed that one on done deal to him, and of the last five ( i know five!) sunny vans that he has had they have all been diesel, even though i think he is goin to take a look at it from the perspective of body parts, suspension etc, So any diesel vans pop up out there please let me know
    sonny

• Registered Users Posts: 1 muldrift eire

any joy mate ? im after few parts off sunny van if you come across anyting
    let me no sound......

2 years on..... Thread closed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement