If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do Richersounds supply / quote LG products??

Options
  • 12-01-2010 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi, I have left several posts over the past week and an IM regarding pricing on LG product but have never received any answers.:(

Do you supply LG items?

I was looking for a quote on a 50PS8000 wanted to by as local as possible, but ended up purchasing from pixmania, I am now looking for pricing and availability on an LG HB-954PB.

Can you please respond.

Regards

Paul

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

blackhill wrote: »
    Hi, I have left several posts over the past week and an IM regarding pricing on LG product but have never received any answers.:(

Do you supply LG items?

I was looking for a quote on a 50PS8000 wanted to by as local as possible, but ended up purchasing from pixmania, I am now looking for pricing and availability on an LG HB-954PB.

Can you please respond.

Regards

Paul

Paul,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you - I stupidly took the weekend off and I'm paying for it now :(.

Yes we do stock a selection of LG however we cannot stock every product - the 50PS8000 we do stock at £849.95 - however we have not had any decent stocks for some weeks now :(.

The HB954 we dont stock at all I'm afraid - at the retail price it generally goes for we would highly recommend that Customers go for proper AV separates (especially given your beautiful TV!) as these will generally give you far superior audio quality and of course as ever Separates offer you a far better upgrade path.

If you are interested in an AV receiver/Blue Ray DVD & Speaker please do drop me a line and I'll get a quote out to you asap,

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 37 blackhill

Hi John,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Could you quote for the following:

1x LG BD360
    1 x Onkyo TXSR607
    Onkyo SKSHT528 6 Speakers

Also I be glad to see any recommendations you also might have.

I have a budget cap of €600.

Would need delivery sooner rather than later.

regards

Paul

Hi John,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Could you quote for the following:

1x LG BD360
    1 x Onkyo TXSR607
    Onkyo SKSHT528 6 Speakers

Also I be glad to see any recommendations you also might have.

I have a budget cap of €600.

Would need delivery sooner rather than later.

regards

Paul

Now that's a serious system & I have it all available from stock! (but the budget cap is a bit of an issue :eek:)

Our best sale price on those 3 units is £649.85 / €749.99 - I can do you a Boardie special at just £619.95 / €699.99 - and I'll do 1/2 price delivery at just £5.99 / €5.99.

Alternatively (and this is a better deal) I can do the Matching Onkyo Blu-Ray the BD507 at £639.95 / €729.99 - the BD507 was £300 (it's still €399 on it's own in most Dublin stockists :eek:) and the whole Onkyo system work's really well together.

Keep me posted if any of these interest you and we will do our best to get you sorted if possible,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John,

I might be able to stretch the €699 and delivery. Can you tell me what is the difference between the LG BD360 v LGBD370?

Thanks Paul

Hi John,

I might be able to stretch the €699 and delivery. Can you tell me what is the difference between the LG BD360 v LGBD370?

Thanks Paul

Paul,

http://uk.lge.com/ext/bd370/ that's the micro site for the BD370 - it has Youtube access built in - otherwise there is not much difference between them TBH..

Keep me posted if we can assist!

ATB,

John Mc

• Advertisement

Thanks again John,

What would be your final best price on;)

1x LG BD370 (Youtube function good for the kids, great reviews and the blue led blu-ray matches the PS8000 nicely)
    1 x Onkyo TXSR607 (Black)
    Set Onkyo SKSHT528 6 Speakers (are the 2 rear wall mountable out of the box?)
    Delivery to Kildare.

If I was to order this evening how would I go about it.

Regards

Paul

Thanks again John,

What would be your final best price on;)

1x LG BD370 (Youtube function good for the kids, great reviews and the blue led blu-ray matches the PS8000 nicely)
    1 x Onkyo TXSR607 (Black)
    Set Onkyo SKSHT528 6 Speakers (are the 2 rear wall mountable out of the box?)
    Delivery to Kildare.

If I was to order this evening how would I go about it.

Regards

Paul

Paul,

OK BD370 Multi Region for SD DVD) / TXSR607 (Black)/ SKSHT528 = £669.85 / €779.99 - Best Boardie price I can do is £639.95 / €739.99 delivered - at that price I would prefer the 507 personally but I have everything available from stock if required.

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks again John,

I would to go ahead and order this, what are the next steps.

Regards

Paul

Thanks again John,

I would to go ahead and order this, what are the next steps.

Regards

Paul

Paul,

thanks for that - just drop a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact number & this thread as a link and I'll get the guys to get you sorted today - I'll let Dave/Kenny/ Chris to keep an eye out for the mail,

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist,

ATB,

John Mc

John, Kenny,

Many thanks, all the products arrive at lunch time today, excellent service considering I only ordered late yesterday afternoon. I am going to have plenty of fun setting all this up.:)

Regards

Paul

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.