Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't go to certain forums

Options
  • 12-01-2010 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

First of all I know there is certain forums restricted and request must be made. Secondly I understand while banned you cannot enter certain forums. But when I got banned, my account was forgotten to put back so I receive emails again when a post is made to a subscribed thread but this is now fixed.

I just think now I can't enter certain forums still and if so could I be placed back to normal as ban was up a long time ago.

Thanks for your time,
    Glen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hey Glen,

You've got no current bans in any forum on boards.

You've also got access to one private forum (RaN) and to one restricted public forum (soccer). I'm assuming you were invited to the first one and applied for access to the second but either way you currently have access to both.

Your access shouldn't be restricted from anywhere you should have access to. And you've access to all the regular forums without restriction. If there's somewhere specific that has triggered the question, can you pop up a link to help me out?

Very occasionally (and boards has an excellent tech team so it really is very occasional), a page request will throw up an error message that looks like you're banned from somewhere but this is quite a rare thing

Advertisement