If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for LG 42PQ6000

Options
  • 12-01-2010 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

Looking for a quote for the lg 42pq6000
    delivery to galway required

thanks
    liam

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

mailburner wrote: »
    Hi

Looking for a quote for the lg 42pq6000
    delivery to galway required

thanks
    liam

Liam,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you and what a nice TV that is - The 6000 series is just a really nice TV and it looks so stylish.

We have the 42PQ6000 available from stock at £499.95 / €569.99 however shipping it to Galway is a major issue as it's a Plasma and they dont travel well via Courier!:eek: We will happily ship it - however the shipping would be at your risk - alternatively why not have a day out in Belfast?? and we will reserve one for you - or we can get it to Dublin for you if that would be a handier collection point for you??

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way and thanks again for the query,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Liam,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you and what a nice TV that is - The 6000 series is just a really nice TV and it looks so stylish.

We have the 42PQ6000 available from stock at £499.95 / €569.99 however shipping it to Galway is a major issue as it's a Plasma and they dont travel well via Courier!:eek: We will happily ship it - however the shipping would be at your risk - alternatively why not have a day out in Belfast?? and we will reserve one for you - or we can get it to Dublin for you if that would be a handier collection point for you??

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi john,

Firstly i dont think it would fit in the car (mondeo) so thats a big stumbling
    block.
    I would have to hire a van i guess
    i am desperate to get this particular model and
    i might take the chance with the shipping
    ill ring the shop maybe and find out how big of
    a risk the travel is for the plasma
    Just wondering really if these have been delivered down
    our way before and if the journey meant the tv didnt
    function perfectly

thanks
    liam

• Registered Users Posts: 45 RazorT

Hi Mailburner,

<Snip>

Mod Comment: Please read the Stickey entitled "PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING", particuilarly the following:
    References to other retailers are not appropriate here, other than if you're directly and genuinely asking for a price-match from Richersounds.

and
    As a general principle, if you're not asking Richersounds for a quote/information/involved in a deal here, it's usually best to proceed with caution. A more judicious approach to interventions and expressing opinions is needed here than would otherwise prevail in a general discussion area, such as the Home Entertainment Forums.

This forum is for interraction between Boardsies and Richersounds. Occasional misplaced attempts to be helpful are understandable, but posts which are inappropriate in the context of this notice will be snipped or deleted without notice.

Ritz.

thanks for the reply razor
    Knowing it can fit in the back
    seat is very helpful.
    In fairness i do realise the guys in richersounds
    are busy and a reply can take a day or two sometimes
    so to get a reply from a fellow boardsie was very helpful
    given it will come a lot quicker generally
    I don't expect richersounds to answer every query I
    have so without the reference to
    another store, this was much appreciated

Liam,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi john,

I can pick it up in dublin
    I rang the store tuesday and it seems its out of stock
    at the moment but due back in stock on the 18th
    The minute you have it ill be on my way up especially on a weekend day.
    In the offchance you have it before the 18th please
    let me know

thanks
    liam

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

mailburner wrote: »
    Hi john,

I can pick it up in dublin
    I rang the store tuesday and it seems its out of stock
    at the moment but due back in stock on the 18th
    The minute you have it ill be on my way up especially on a weekend day.
    In the offchance you have it before the 18th please
    let me know

thanks
    liam

Liam,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Kenny is going to give you a call in a few mins to get you sorted (hopefully :cool:)

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi lads

This is one amazing tv for the price that I almost feel
    I should have paid more.
    I can see now why this is a bestseller in the shop.
    Picture is amazing.
    The avi playback through the usb is crystal clear also.
    It's perfect...can't find any fault with it.

thanks
    liam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Liam.

Thanks for the feedback.

Glad you like it and it's always nice to get feedback from people who actually spend their hard earned cash, rather than relying on magazine reviews etc.

The DivX playback is a nice feature and one that you tend to only find on much higher priced LCD's.

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help with and I hope you get years of enjoyment from it.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.