Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie Boys ( Boards.ie / Irish guild ) on Shattered Hand - Horde

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

2 Espressi wrote: »
    Spent most of last night tweaking macros (goodbye Gift of the Naaru, hello Blood Fury!) and finding my way around Ogrimmar again. Forgot to rescan the AH before posting all the loot I'd brought with me from the old server, and while it all sold, it was way under-priced!

haha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

wot should i move over

80 dps warr

80 dps / tank dk. has about 35k hp unbuffed

80 hunter

73 rogue

i was gonna move the hunter but im open to suggestions. hunter has best dps

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Move whichever you enjoy the most. I dont think we have many hunters so far. I'm the slowest leveller in the world, so i think i will just play Mass Effect 2 this week, and transfer over my Rogue when i get paid on Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

copeyhagen wrote: »
    wot should i move over

80 dps warr

80 dps / tank dk. has about 35k hp unbuffed

80 hunter

73 rogue

i was gonna move the hunter but im open to suggestions. hunter has best dps

Huntard please, im bored being the only one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Uttik

yes, The hunter plz

Drop me a /w when your on the server, Il hock you up with a invite

• Advertisement

ill move rogue now and level him with you guys then ill move my hunter when we start raiding. il lleave my dk and warr there for the time being :)

havent played at all this week. been busy busy busy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Bhoy_

I need a home for the priest I'm leveling now anyway, so why not here :). Just found after, after being absent from playing for the last six months, that my account has been hacked. It's going to be painful to get all my stuff back..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Bhoy_ wrote: »
    I need a home for the priest I'm leveling now anyway, so why not here :). Just found after, after being absent from playing for the last six months, that my account has been hacked. It's going to be painful to get all my stuff back..

contact a GM straight away they can restore almost everything

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭settings

ok so installed warcraft and reactivated my account.
    then I merged the trial account I used last week with the shattered hand chars assuming they would become fully fledged main accounters- but no they are still trialrolleyes.gif
    seems I will have to level new ones on my main account now:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I dont think you can merge a trial account with an already existing full account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭settings

yeah it treats it as 2 seperate accounts. there is a dropdown box where you enter your username/pass and you select whether you want to use the trial/main

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Bhoy_

TechnoPool wrote: »
    contact a GM straight away they can restore almost everything

I just received a mail saying it might take a few days. I hope get everything back.

I have to wait 30 days before I can migrate my character because I just merged it with a battle.net account:(

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

I have a quite good geared rogue, and an average geared druid. I was contemplating migrating and am currently not sure where I was going to go.

then today I read that Vek'nilash is being converted from a PvP server to a PvE server, starting tommorow, and there will be free migration too PvP servers...

Might come join you guys. Is there space for a rogue?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&cn=Shougeki

[might also have a hunter friend that is geared for Icc25 wanting to come].

sum1 help me please.

been trying to move my rogue over since sunday morning.

using my mams credit card, the card is in like 8k euro credit

i get to the finalise part, enter the credit card details and bang, payment rejected.

3 failed attempts = transfer locked for 24 hours. wtf is going on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Scuba_Scoper

My CC company called me 5 minutes after I put in the char transfer payment.
    They asked me to confirm that I had used the card over the internet as it was flagged as outside the normal parameters even though I pay for my accounts through this card. Maybe ring your cc company??

cheers, my mam is gonna ring them 2moro. have used her cc on the blizz site before, cant see the problem. fail wrote all over it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Ah, the joys of playing on a full server!

Played for about 40 minutes last night, got to outland, did a few of the Hellfire quests, but I kept getting disco'd from the server every few minutes , so I gave up for a finish. Hopefully this is a temporary thing (I'm not with UPC btw...) because it would have been impossible to instance with things the way they were last night. I'll see what addons I can disable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

yo!
    I started a priest last night, Uttik was tankin at the time so didnt get an invite :P
    All my mains are on hellfire ally, but am happy to level the belf priest of maybe another char when time permits? :)

Is there login/disconnect issues due to server pop? Might re-think migrating.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

The only times i've dc'd on that realm were due to my own isp.

• Advertisement

Well the fre Vek transfers are a load of pants. Reckon ill transfwer when i get paid friday.

Shougeki wrote: »
    Well the fre Vek transfers are a load of pants. Reckon ill transfwer when i get paid friday.

I reckon my Wireless BB is half the problem, I've had contention troubles in the past with them.

Hi everyone,

Things are moving along great, We are going to start raiding Monday.

We are in need of a few more DPS. We got to many tanks and healers :D

Drop me a pm here or a ingame /tell if have any questions,

Cheers

wtf is the srory.

my mam rang boi and there is no problewm with the card.

have checked the numbers honestly about 14 times.

keeps being rejected. FOOKIN PISSIN ME OFF BIG TIME.

seriously when ur transferin a toon and it asks u for ur payment method and beside "current method" it shows the credit card and asks for a verification code, is that the normal cc varification code?

im seriously freaked now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

hey copeyhagen, dont worry its a problem on blizzards part.

Happened to me when i went to transfer using 3V visa cards. Apparently it happens to alot of ppl, i could add gametime etc with it but the transfer/name/race changes are on a different system. Anyway you just need to ring blizzard, there freephone number is on the website (You may have to get your mum or whoever owns the card to do this) and they will just ask you a couple of questions and then it should work.

copeyhagen wrote: »
    wtf is the srory.

my mam rang boi and there is no problewm with the card.

have checked the numbers honestly about 14 times.

keeps being rejected. FOOKIN PISSIN ME OFF BIG TIME.

seriously when ur transferin a toon and it asks u for ur payment method and beside "current method" it shows the credit card and asks for a verification code, is that the normal cc varification code?

im seriously freaked now

Hey man,

if your around Dublin, and you have the cash drop over to me, Il do it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

I wouldn't worry about it too much copyhagen, the same thing is happening to me.

I transferred my mage onto Shattered Hand no problem on Sat. The move completed yesterday but when trying to change faction I get the 'payment type has been rejected' error, despite using exactly the same details as before.

Uttik wrote:
    We are in need of a few more DPS. We got to many tanks and healers
    In the history of WoW raiding guilds that has to be a first! (not that I'm complaining, I reckon I've DPS'd fewer than 5% of instances I've done with Shamanhattan.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

ive been really slacking lvling the mage, i'll bite the bullet and quest :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Been levelling my mage and busy setting up new guild site and stuff.

So im holding off transfering the death knight, might join you in the coming weeks but i dont see it happening anytime soon :(

Advertisement