Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie Boys ( Boards.ie / Irish guild ) on Shattered Hand - Horde

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

What are ye starting with monday? ICC 10 or 25?

What are raiding days btw? Im hoping to get my rogue transfered over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Actually, does anyone know if Raid locks reset when you transfer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Shougeki wrote: »
    Actually, does anyone know if Raid locks reset when you transfer?

they do far as i know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Nah they dont, when i moved my hunter and dk i was still locked out :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭briambi

copeyhagen wrote: »
    wtf is the srory.

my mam rang boi and there is no problewm with the card.

have checked the numbers honestly about 14 times.

keeps being rejected. FOOKIN PISSIN ME OFF BIG TIME.

seriously when ur transferin a toon and it asks u for ur payment method and beside "current method" it shows the credit card and asks for a verification code, is that the normal cc varification code?

im seriously freaked now

payment is blocked on your account. It wont work with any other cc you try. The only option now is too ring up blizz and unblock your card. No other cards will work either untill block is lifted. Happened to me. I used my new one. It got blocked, then used a friends it got blocked also, and both accounts got frozzen. Ring them.

• Advertisement

Its a shame blizz dont have a kind of transfer or faction change card you can jut buy in gamestop. Would makes things so much easier for people with no credit card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Bhoy_

Shougeki wrote: »
    What are ye starting with monday? ICC 10 or 25?

What are raiding days btw? Im hoping to get my rogue transfered over the weekend.

I was wondering the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

Blowfish wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry about it too much copyhagen, the same thing is happening to me.

I transferred my mage onto Shattered Hand no problem on Sat. The move completed yesterday but when trying to change faction I get the 'payment type has been rejected' error, despite using exactly the same details as before.

How did you fix it m8?
    boggiemanx wrote: »
    payment is blocked on your account. It wont work with any other cc you try. The only option now is too ring up blizz and unblock your card. No other cards will work either untill block is lifted. Happened to me. I used my new one. It got blocked, then used a friends it got blocked also, and both accounts got frozzen. Ring them.

im in work during the day and all i have for them is an english number.

why would the card be blocked?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

How did you fix it m8?
    I haven't yet unfortunately. I opened a ticket with them using their web form thingy and am waiting to hear back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

ah ok, thanks blow.

I took out a ticket on sunday and got a response today saying

Hello Robert,
    Thank you for your email. In order to complete your character transfer you still need to confirm the payment online. You can do this by choosing the World of Warcraft license holding your character once you have logged in to you Account Management Page at https://eu.battle.net/login. Once you are on your license page please click "Paid Character Transfer", select the original server of the character you have requested to transfer and click "check status". You will then be taken to the Transactions Page. Press the button 'Move Selected Characters' and you will be led to finalize your payment.

On the Finalize Payment page you will be asked to enter the Verification code from the back of your credit card. This will confirm your payment. Once the payment has been processed your character will be available for playing. Please note that this process can take up to 5 days.

like i was unaware of that! replied this evening

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Uttik

As i was saying, If i can help let me know,

But on another note, Everything is coming along great :D

I dinged 80 the other day and my gear is starting to fall in to place.

Check her out

You got to all come over and join us, Great crack. And sound lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Grats on 80 !
    Suppose I better start playing a bit and help you farm heroics :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'm gonna transfer either my Rogue or Warlock over today. Not sure which one i want to transfer tbh. How are Warlocks in PvP/Arena's these days?

Kiith wrote: »
    I'm gonna transfer either my Rogue or Warlock over today. Not sure which one i want to transfer tbh. How are Warlocks in PvP/Arena's these days?

easy to play rly:D

Kiith wrote: »

Immo, chaos, conflag, dead.

Warlock it is then :P

They are great fun in raids when you see the huge ass numbers all over the shop, stack haste and watch your dps go through the roof. Oh and if immo, chaos conflag dosen't kill someone dont worry, as conflag will activate backdraft, and with enough haste you can throw out 3 incins in less then 3 seconds :D If all goes well, thats about 30-50k worth of damage in 6/7 seconds. And you still have deathcoil, fear and the shield from your voidy too.

Have a look at this, he's not even greatly geared and still does some crazy damage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7BZSNVILb8

Hey i'm already sold :P Character transfer in progress, and will do the faction change once he's across. It might take a while though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Tempted to bring my lock over. Started a hunter other week but wasn't many online there and then like. But startin to sound promising :rolleyes: Might be better makin a druid or pally tbh so have a tank/healer :p

Gonna def keep Rogue & DK on Terenas though as guild is sorta makin some progress in ICC.

Berns wrote: »
    Tempted to bring my lock over. Started a hunter other week but wasn't many online there and then like. But startin to sound promising :rolleyes: Might be better makin a druid or pally tbh so have a tank/healer :p

Gonna def keep Rogue & DK on Terenas though as guild is sorta makin some progress in ICC.

There is always someone :D 9 times out of 10 its me lol.

As for raiding, We will be making fast progression watch this space.

We really need DPS. We have no rogues yet. waiting on one or two to xfer over,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

ah ok, thanks blow.

I took out a ticket on sunday and got a response today saying

Hello Robert,

like i was unaware of that! replied this evening
    Bah, I got an automated BS response too:
    Thank you for your email. We contacted the bank with the details you gave us regarding the credit card, but they refused the payment. Please contact your bank or card issuer and ask why this payment was rejected. Please mention to them that it is an international internet payment for an automatic payment system, this will help them check if there are any security protection measures on the card.

The failed payment could be for, but not limited to, these other reasons:
    - Lack of funds on the card
    - Card can not be used on the internet
    - Card is protected by Verified by Visa (unsupported by us)
    - Card can not be used for recurring payments, subscriptions
    - The bank thought the payment was suspicious because it was different from your normal activities with the card
    - Wrong details such as name, expiration date or verification code
    This is despite the fact that:
    - The only amount currently on the card is the €20 character transfer
    - It somehow managed a character transfer no problem 3 days ago....
    - It's not. Don't think that's even available in Ireland.
    - It's not a recurring payment
    - Again, character transfer 3 days previously...it's not much different.
    - I checked and rechecked. The details are fine.

What's even more annoying now is it that when you go to do the faction change, if the payment fails, it'll 'process' anyway (while not letting you log into the char) and let you pay once finalizing the transfer. If finalizing it fails, it'll just stick you straight back as your original faction.

When I first attempted it, the payment failed, the processing bit took less than an hour, then it failed again so bumped me straight back as Ally, which wasn't so bad. I tried it again yesterday though, the payment failed again, but the processing bit is still going a day and a half later, meaning I can't even grind HC's to gear up in the meantime.

/slap Blizzard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Well, will have lil more time now to level toons (quit job :rolleyes: ) but prob not much with other things to take care of and job hunt for sumfin more appropriate.

We have like 6/7 Irish in our guild on terenas like already which know and well, it's comfortable :P

Character and Faction change completed. That was fast :P

Awesome sauce :D

Anyone up for some fun tonight then ? I'm thinking drunken vent, where we mainly throw some abuse towards uttik's aul wan.

<3

Anti wrote: »
    Awesome sauce :D

Anyone up for some fun tonight then ? I'm thinking drunken vent, where we mainly throw some abuse towards uttik's aul wan.

<3

Il slap you 10 ways from sunday, I am down for maybe ony10 or Ulda 10. get something going,

Just got my replacement waterpump and Res so il stick it in when i cba :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Gigilowgonewild

What's the progression please?

What's the progression please?

starting monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Gigilowgonewild

TechnoPool wrote: »
    starting monday.
    Ok thanks

Hi lads.

I was just updating the guild information tab in the guild profile but ran out of space.

Could the guild get a sub forum by any chance :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Bhoy_

Should be transferring my priest soon. Won't take long to level her up.

Advertisement