Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Price Comparison

• 12-01-2010 5:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi All

Just a quick question for the sales guys on here, What do you make of the following prices (Cash it seems)

VW PASSAT 1.9 TDI SE VERSION
    55,000 miles
    UK import - VRT is included in price

12,000 Euro

Toyota Yaris
    5 dr 1L,

Year: 2003, Mileage: 15k

€4,950

how much can a buyer expect to bargain the seller down on each (VW is Garage and Yaris is Private) or what is a realistic offer for these?

I just want to get an idea before I factor in a trade in against the VW

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,499 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

what year is the Passat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭mcnewberson

colm_mcm wrote: »
    what year is the Passat?

sorry colm, Its an 06

Anyone offer some advice here?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Be wary of that imported Passat. Check it over very carefully and throughly. HPI and go through the service history.

Be wary of that imported Passat. Check it over very carefully and throughly. HPI and go through the service history.

I just came up another tread asking about the 06 Model Passat and that it was known for giving trouble. The dealer would be reputable and I believe there is after sales service on it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

After the event is no good. That car is a prime candidate for clocking etc.

Advertisement