Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas results

Options
  • 12-01-2010 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Hey my mate wants to know where he can get his Christmas results on a transcript all the modules on one sheet like in school , as they don't send them out and he needs a transcript of his lastest results now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

If "your friend" need an offical transcript, "they" can head to the student desk in the admin. Or if they just need there results "they" can see them via "their" SIS Web account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

He said thanks dude !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭MissRealist

Results aren't up yet are they??????

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭F.R.

No they are not up yet.

http://www.ucd.ie/registry/assessment/student_info/timetables.htm
    Provisional results will be available on SIS Student Web NO LATER than 5.00pm on Wednesday, 20 January 2010.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

What time do they go up these days? I know it says "no later than 5pm", but in the last couple of years they've gone online at 9am that day. Does anyone know what time they went up at last year?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Tom65 wrote: »
    What time do they go up these days? I know it says "no later than 5pm", but in the last couple of years they've gone online at 9am that day. Does anyone know what time they went up at last year?

Mine certainly didn't go up until almost 5pm cause I kept checking during the day. Of course, I didn't get to see them for another hour or so due to the massive volume of people logging on to SIS around 5pm.

EDIT: Actually no, scrap that. That was for Summer results I think. I now have a memory of going to a tutorial at 10am on results day and being informed by the rest of my class that the Christmas results were already up!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

F.R. wrote: »
    No they are not up yet.

http://www.ucd.ie/registry/assessment/student_info/timetables.htm
    Provisional results will be available on SIS Student Web NO LATER than 5.00pm on Wednesday, 20 January 2010.

I thought it was Tuesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

Mushy wrote: »
    I thought it was Tuesday?
    Ya, I noticed it changed too! Probably due to UCD closing for the snow last week?

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Ado86

alan4cult wrote: »
    Ya, I noticed it changed too! Probably due to UCD closing for the snow last week?

Yup, due to the delay from the closures due to snow...as this was exam marking week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

What's the difference between the provisional results and the final results?

Is it that the provisional results might not include marks from tutorials, labs, etc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

What's the difference between the provisional results and the final results?

Is it that the provisional results might not include marks from tutorials, labs, etc?

For the most part I've found their rather accurate but yeah 1 or 2 modules may not include all the stuff added up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭Powerhouse

Final results have gone through the stage where a portion have been signed-off by an external examiner whereas provisional results have not. That's why they are called provisional - as they are liable to change. I have never seen that happen and as long as the marking is sound they shouldn't change but obviously the college has to acknowledge the possibility.

Advertisement