Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trilogy - A Review

Options
  • 12-01-2010 6:21pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Name : Trilogy
    Available from : Alakazam (www.alakazam.co.uk)
    Price : £19.99

Effect :

3 phase prediction : you ask 2 spectators to choose a number , and the last one chooses a card (the video explains this better than i can). The performer then produces a deck of cards , with all of the predictions matching. ( again , this is clearer in the video)

Review :
    Well what you get is top quality bicycle cards and a very clear and straight forward instructional dvd.
    This is a very very easy to do effect (almost self working) it requires a little people handling skill and nothing more. There really isn’t much more i can say about this effect without giving away the workings of it.It makes a nice change from the usual card tricks , and adds a nice bit of “weirdness” to it. Unfortunately it isn’t examinable , and the other drawback is that you don’t start with the deck of cards on the table.one last point is that the effect isn’t repeatable so no cries of “do it again”. If you can live with those restrictions though it is an extremely strong effect for the lay person.

Is it worth it ? for me - yes , 9/10

Advertisement