Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drink in dublin

Options
  • 12-01-2010 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

any cheap pubs in city centre for pints shots cocktails etc? heading up for mates bday i know alota places but they do be expensive and cheap places thats also nice and cosy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

Sounds like you'll end up in Copper Face Jacks before the night is over :cool:

But the Capitol bar and International bar do cocktails for a fiver :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

Sounds like you'll end up in Copper Face Jacks before the night is over :cool:

Drinks dont "do be" cheap in there but the muck-savages love it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

The Sub under Tara Street dart station. E3.40 for all pints, E5 for cocktails every day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Depends on the night, student nights all have drinks promotions - 2/3.50 drinks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

There is no alcohol in the cocktails in Capitol, you need to drink about 15 of them to feel anything, I don't know why people always recommend the place

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    There is no alcohol in the cocktails in Capitol, you need to drink about 15 of them to feel anything, I don't know why people always recommend the place

+1

Bought a cocktail and non-alcoholic cocktail(2 kinds of fruit juice) for a sober friend and it wasn't easy telling them apart. They both cost the same price too!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

well.....something gave me a mother of a hangover after the AH (After Hours) beers in December.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

PCPhoto wrote: »
    well.....something gave me a mother of a hangover after the AH (After Hours) beers in December.

what i mean is there's a pathetic amount of alcohol in them. I've never got a good cocktail in Ireland actually, unless I make it myself, or you specifically buy each shot you put into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

what i mean is there's a pathetic amount of alcohol in them. I've never got a good cocktail in Ireland actually, unless I make it myself, or you specifically buy each shot you put into it.

Go to the ice house in Mayo. Way too strong for me, but you might like them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

There's some legislation about how much they're allowed put into mixed drinks - IIRC its max three shots.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭tommy666

thanks for the info guys and oh yeah copper face jacks aint great ive been there i might check out the capitol

Advertisement