Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debrand Nokia 6303

Options
  • 12-01-2010 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Black version if i remember correctly :p

Will give you version 09.10

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

i'mtrying to debrand a 6303 aswell. I can get NSS to see it. I change the Product Code, put the check in the Enable box, click on Write. I get a "Write new values...done" message in the bottom right corner. But when i reread the product data, it shows the old product code...

any ideas, are these keys protected on some phones??

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Never noticed you didn't get it done captain, should have bumped it. If you use the latest version of phoenix it should change it for you: get it here.

Gryzor wrote: »
    i'mtrying to debrand a 6303 aswell. I can get NSS to see it. I change the Product Code, put the check in the Enable box, click on Write. I get a "Write new values...done" message in the bottom right corner. But when i reread the product data, it shows the old product code...

any ideas, are these keys protected on some phones??

Gryzor you should use this too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

tried that software Davy, getting an error with it.

I can read the data, but when i try and write to it, i get "FN Error: no active connection."

Also the "Order Number field is blank, i'm entering 1234567 here, because it has to have an entry...

Advertisement