Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Simon Mayo

• 12-01-2010 8:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭

Big fan of his show and also of the film reviews of Friday. For some reason itunes downloaded the 2nd part of his 'best of mayo' podcast but no the first. Does anyone know where I can get it as its not showing up on bbc.co.uk or on itunes.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,522 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

On Friday he mentioned that listeners might have to adjust their iTunes settings to deal with the new 2 hour/part film podcast. Mine seemed to offer both automatically when I checked for new podcasts. Is it the film ones in particular you're after? I don't subscribe to his main one, though I'd agree he's a good presenter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

On Friday he mentioned that listeners might have to adjust their iTunes settings to deal with the new 2 hour/part film podcast. Mine seemed to offer both automatically when I checked for new podcasts. Is it the film ones in particular you're after? I don't subscribe to his main one, though I'd agree he's a good presenter.

I already have the film one. Was specifically looking for the best of mayo. Its the highlights of his daily show from the last 10 years.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,522 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Have you tried dropping them an email?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭Richard

I've got it - PM me your e-mail address and I'll e-mail it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭stepinnman

Just unsubsrcibe and then subscribe again on your i-tunes to the podcast and it will bring up a list of all the old podcasts as well as the 2nd/1st part of the new format.

You'll have to go into your podcasts to pick up the first part each week as depending on your i-tune settings you'll only get the latest podcast when you refresh and, unless you're doing it at 5 o'clock on Friday evening, this will always be the second part of the show.

• Advertisement
Advertisement