Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who said the Snow was finished

Options
  • 12-01-2010 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

:D

i told you it wasn't finishe dyet snowing heavy in rathfarnham beginning to stick .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭willy wonka

There are reports that some parts of the country are having blizzard conditions.
    Can people post here if they have snow and where they are?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

In Offaly, started out with sleet showers at about 8pm, just looked outside and its a blanket of thick snow on the ground and still snowing!
    This is our first real snow fall, we had a bit last week, and then it just froze, but all had melted away today and now here we go again! :rolleyes:
    This must be the weather we were forecast for Sunday and Monday, it obviously got delayed somewhere! :p

And now all my sky channels are gone, dish and lnb must be covered in snow, thank god i rented some dvd boxsets at the weekend!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Snowing for the past few hours in Loughrea. Its wetter snow that we had couple of days ago but its sticking. There was a fair bit too.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Melanoma

My satellite is out too. Its not that much snow but. They say it will stop later tonight and head east. But they have been getting it a bit wrong of late.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Few inches here in Clara, Offaly and still snowing heavy big proper snowflakes too.

Beginning think all weather boardsies haven't a clue at weather forecasting :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

Whooooohoooooo There is still some hope

*does a snow dance to bring on snow*:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭the_barfly1

IrishHomer wrote: »
    Few inches here in Clara, Offaly and still snowing heavy big proper snowflakes too.

Beginning think all weather boardsies haven't a clue at weather forecasting :D

Offalys lethal tonight. Was driving from athlone to portlaoise and the n80 between tullamore was crazy dangerous, thick layer of snow on the road, driving any faster than 30mph was completely outa d question! Id hate to see what the roads around there are like tomorrow morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Snow Day!!!!!!!:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭Su Campu

It was always forecast that there would be a period of snow ahead of yesterday's front as it edged north, especially above a few hundred feet, which is exactly what happened. The front did drag its heels a bit, which prolonged this snow, but to say it wasn't forecast on here or by ME is wrong. Go back and look at MT's daily forecasts. ;)

Advertisement