Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team Rocket

• 12-01-2010 8:38pm

So Team Rocket.
    The little rag tag team of Jesse,James and Meowth.
    Jesse & James are pretty useless but has anyone found themselves cheering for them sometimes? They are like the lovable underdog Especially when they give up on capturing Pikachu.
    What were your reactions to Team Rocket?
    I always prefered Butch & Cassidy they had much cooler pokémon but I couldn't stand Butch's voice.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Oooh, they were so evil! Although I did always want a Persian like the Boss's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I also wanted Meowth to win in some capacity. That might be to do with the fact that he's a kitty, who doesn't love kitties?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭lou91

When I saw this thread I realized that I can still recite the rhyme they said in every episode.
    Scary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

When I saw this thread I realized that I can still recite the rhyme they said in every episode.
    Scary.

I think everyone who followed the show would know most of it, god knows they said it enough times!:P

Yeah it didn't half border on annoying did it?
    Really liked their happless nature as the goons though.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Plowman wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

It's good etiqute, they went to the trouble of putting a catchy little intro together, it was only fair that they be allowed to perform it for them!

MEOWTH THAT'S RIGHT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    It's good etiqute, they went to the trouble of putting a catchy little intro together, it was only fair that they be allowed to perform it for them!

MEOWTH THAT'S RIGHT!

Maybe for the first 10 or 20 times but you'd imagine they'd get sick of it sooner or later!:pac:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

Apart from the very first episode in the original series, was there any other one in which they didn't appear in some form or another? I really liked Weezing. He wasn't much good in the games though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,051 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

One of my most distinct memories of Team Rocket was when James kept getting eaten by Victreebell whenever it came out of the pokeball :pac:

The high pitched scream and everything :D

Advertisement